Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Saturday! I finally finished part 2 of my Design Team assignment, which was to create a layout for one of my teammates, using her photos, but in my design style. So Charlotte, I hope you like it!! I had trouble resizing the photos Charlotte emailed me, so I decided to leave the photo squares empty, so that she can add her favorites later. The photos were some really sweet shots of her beautiful babies, Carolyn & Jacob, playing at the park. The fabric flower is by Prima - I love it!! When I was in Phoenix, there was a booth filled with gorgeous new stuff from Prima, so of course I stocked up. :)

I am also posting another of my "Design Your Life" assignments, also based on the design principal of symmetry. It's my very first 8.5 X 11, and not as difficult as I feared. We are in week 6 of 12, and this layout completes week 1. Luckily, I can work at my own pace (read: slow).



Gil is in Atlanta this weekend learning how to use some new device to suspend prolapsed bladders (doesn't that sound like fun??), and I have a sitter for a few hours, so I am up here in my scraproom, just workin' away. I hope to post that sneak peek of my redesigned space I mentioned by tonight. Stay tuned!!

2 comments:

Charlotte Cramer said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeanne!!!!! You totally out did yourself!!!! I love that flower, the title, the whole design!!!! I am going to treasure this for a lifetime!!! Thank you Thank You Thank you sooooooooooooooo MUCH!!!!!!!!!! I seriously can't wait to see in it real life!!!!

Oh, and your scrapspace is to die for!!!! I can't wait to see the rest!!!!!!

Heather Bares said...

great layouts!!!