Sunday, March 1, 2009




Thought I'd share a couple of layouts I completed tonight. The one about Matthew accomplished two little scrap goals I've been wanting to reach: 1) use more patterned paper, and 2) make a dent in my Thickers stash. If you know me and my usual style, you know that I can easily create layout after layout without using even a square inch of patterned paper. So I'm working on it! I really love the way patterned papers can wake up a project, so why not use it? I know! The second picture (sorry about the glare!) is of my latest addition to Project 365. I used the artwork that Becky Higgins made available on her blog. The pages turned out really busy, which I don't like. But it's done, and that I do like!

Back to school for my little people on Monday. I hope that I can keep up the scrappin' momentum when our routine returns to normal! Thanks for stopping in! :)

2 comments:

Jeanne Pellerin said...

OMG so cute :):):):) loveAnna:)

Heather Bares said...

loving the layouts!!!!