Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Butterfly Collage


Happy Mardi Gras everyone! Between Valentine's Day and Mardi Gras, it's been a bit crazy over here. And the Saints winning the Super Bowl . . . INCREDIBLE! What an amazing thing for New Orleans and Saints fans everywhere! Gil and I lived in New Orleans for over ten years (1994-2004), and for a time, we had a really small, really funky apartment in the LSUMC Residence Hall. If you looked out of the window in Caroline's room, you could see the Superdome. Pretty cool!

I haven't been scrapbooking a whole lot lately (busy packing), but I did make this cute butterfly collage today. I copied it right off of Ali Edward's blog. She also did one with hearts, but I preferred the butterflies. Easy, quick and inexpensive! I already had the punch (Martha Stewart), and the papers that I used were all scraps. The frame cost $7 at Walmart. Think of how cute this would be for a baby's girl's nursery! It would make a unique shower gift.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable week! We're off of school until next Monday, woohoo! :)

1 comment:

Susan said...

Saw this on Ali's blog too. I hope to make one for Bryn's room.