Tuesday, October 30, 2012

New American Crafts Cardstock

American Crafts recently released 14 new colors of cardstock, and they all arrived at my house yesterday. They are just gorgeous, and with names like Bayou, Crawfish and Shrimp, how could I pass them up?!


If you're like me, you appreciate a good deal on supplies. I recently found an online store, All Scrapbook Steals, that offers AC cardstock in 25-packs for $7.99. Yes, you read that correctly, $7.99! That's less than 32 cents per sheet. Crazy! If you don't need that many sheets of one color, you can split the cost and share the paper with a friend. I've placed several orders over the last few months, and haven't had any problems. Great stuff at a great price makes me a happy girl!

Thanks to the talented Kristine Davidson, my blog will soon be getting a makeover. Kristine is the artist who designed the current look of my blog. I'll miss that adorable aqua and yellow banner, but I know that the new look will be amazing, too. Be sure to stop by for another visit soon so you can check it out! :)

No comments: