Friday, November 30, 2012

Jack is 10!

My sweet boy Jack celebrated his tenth birthday on Thanksgiving day. Even though my head knows that he's not such a little guy any more, in my heart, I think that he will always look like this.




In case you're wondering if he is as sweet as he looks, the answer is YES! Jack is my sensitive soul, always concerned about the feelings of others, always willing to share a hug. I lucked out, I tell ya! He is my Pokemon loving, trampoline jumping, rootbeer drinking boy.

Here are a few pics from his special day.




He was quite the happy camper!

I spent some quality time in my studio over the break, and I have a new layout to share.



I cut the tree out using the Silhouette Cameo. I used Swarovski Crystal Elements to decorate the tree. They are gorgeous! They sparkle like crazy, and really aren't expensive, especially if you use a coupon at Michael's or JoAnn's.


Here's what they look like in the package.


I love them! I've been using them on my photo Christmas ornaments because they are just so sparkly!

There's not much time left in 2012, and I've been working hard to get caught up on Project Life. I've made good progress, and I hope to have a few completed weeks to share with you soon. :)

1 comment:

Aphra Bolyer said...

Beautiful! I got a Cameo for Christmas and I am dying to play with it!!! Still crossing my fingers for you. ;)