Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A Few More . . .

So I might be going a bit overboard with this t-shirt thing, but I can't seem to stop. It's so much fun! I'm making shirts for my kids, my niece and nephew, my friends' kids . . . anyway, here are my latest!

It's Mardi Gras here in Louisiana, and Matthew's school has a parade tomorrow. Can you guess whose Mommy made him a super-cute t-shirt?


He and I both love the monster shirts!


"A" is for Addison!


Jack is 10, and doesn't want any part of "little kid" stuff. Really, who can blame him? I made him this alien shirt. He didn't like it.


A sweet cupcake for a sweet girl who will soon be 1 . . .


Oh, look! A bunny!


Flower trio with glitter buttons. You know I love you if I share my glitter buttons with you!


I LOVE this astronaut design! Luckily, Matt loves it, too!


Remember when I said that Jack didn't like the alien shirt? I asked him to tell me what kind of shirt he would like, and to be specific. He said, "You know . . . bombs . . . stuff that explodes . . . "


All of the photos shown above were taken with my iPhone. Sorry about the blur! I will post a paper project (or two!) soon. Thanks for checking in! :)

No comments: