Saturday, September 7, 2013

Harry!

I've been waiting to post until I had something cute enough to be worthy of my sweet blog readers, and today's the day! If you follow me on Facebook, you probably know that our family adopted a rescue kitten one week ago. We named him Harry, and he is just the cutest kitten ever. In one short week, Harry has gone from a flea-infested, scared to death little thing who slid around on his belly to a clean, fluffy, playful guy who is walking better every day. We are having some litterbox issues that I am praying will resolve, but other than that, Harry is great! Of course you know that I created a layout in Harry's honor, and here it is!




Isn't he adorable?! The patterned paper that I used to cut out the letters is Echo Park's new Reflections Fall collection. It is gorgeous, and I highly recommend it! I've said it before, I know, but it's worth saying again - I love Echo Park!

Moving on to Project Life. Here is Week 34. I love the new kit by Dear lizzy called 5th & Frolic. It's available exclusively at Michael's, and after stalking their shelves since August 1st, I finally got my hands on it. The colors are muted pastels. The kit is beautiful!



So that's it for now. I'll be back in a few days with some exciting info for ya. I'm so glad you dropped by for a visit!


No comments: