Monday, February 4, 2008

Well, I guess this is my first official blog entry! It's almost 2 in the morning and my family is all asleep, so now I get to scrapbook and have some fun. I took the kids to the St. Martinville Mardi Gras parade today (my hometown) and it was a kick. The two boys didn't like all the noise and the two girls of course loved it. What a difference from the parades we saw during the 10 years we lived in New Orleans! But it was good all the same. I am busy at work on my very first TM Design Team assignment. In all my years of scrapbooking, I have never created a layout about myself! It was a bit of a challenge, but I enjoyed it. Gave me some time to reflect on me and what makes me tick! I had to have Gil shoot some photos of me because I didn't have any recent ones. When I printed them I was shocked at how chubby (okay, fat) my face looked. Sob! Matthew is 19 mos. old and I still have all my baby weight. Let's change the subject . . . I just set up my new scrapbook table - it is so awesome! I ordered it from Target; I think it's called the "Adams Craft Table". It consists of two bookshelves on either end with a really heavy and thick tabletop that goes over the bookcases. You can also order a matching stool, which I did. It's bar height which is something different for me. I can't wait to create something amazing! Going to bed now (really, I'm going to watch Creating Keepsakes on QVC!), talk later! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: