Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! Hope you are all having a great one. I am celebrating by hanging out in my scrap room with my one-year-old, who is playing with a jar of ribbon. This morning I got up extra early and got doughnuts for the kids and had a Valentine's breakfast. They totally enjoyed it, especially because I let them drink Sprite in champagne flutes (no milk or juice on Valentine's Day, after all!). I'll post a photo or two for all to see. I am so glad that all the Treasured Memories ladies are back in town - I missed you ladies (and I am totally envious of the good time y'all had)! Can't wait to see what cool stuff y'all ordered! Maybe I'll get started on a Valentine's layout to mark the occassion - good enough reason for me! See y'all later!

No comments: