Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I am happy to say that after a visit from Geek Squad and Cox Cable, I am back up and running. My kids have been fighting over the computer all day - I think they've been having withdrawals! Anyway, its great to be connected to the world again. We've been home from our beach trip for about a week now and I have been having so much fun editing and otherwise playing with my photos! For anyone out there who stays at the Phoenix properties in Gulf Shores, consider trying Phoenix IX next time - it was gorgeous! We had such a great trip - the kids had a blast, even Mattie who hated it last year. And Gil was actually able to get away from work for an entire week - woohoo! Well, Design Team meets tomorrow (Weds.) and I am so excited! I can't wait to see what our next assignment will be. I'm sure Melissa has something good up her sleeve! I've been a busy little scrapper lately, so I am posting three, yes three, new layouts. Go 'head, me! The Gulf Shores layout was harder than it looked. It was a pain to get all the photos sized and cropped just right. But I like the end result. I am thinking about adding a little bling to the title - let me know what you think! I can't decide if it would be too much, considering how clean the design is. The Halloween layout was so much fun to make. I love the strip of patterned paper across the bottom. Such a simple, little thing makes a big impact! The page about Anna didn't start out as a black & white page, but that's how it ended up. The flourishes in the title are flocked, but it doesn't show in the photo. Anyway, it was fun to put together and I got to use a cool Heidi Swapp sticker - what more could I want??

3 comments:

Charlotte Cramer said...

Gorgeous Jeanne!!!! I love the beach LO too with all of the fun photos!!!!!!

We used to stay at Jetti East in Destin. I have passed by the Phoenix Condos before when we stayed at Summer House West in Gulf Shores. Maybe next summer we will try it out!!! So glad you all had fun!!!!!

See ya tonight!!!!

Heather Bares said...

Love all of the layouts!!! Normally, I would bling up just about anything, but I would leave this one alone, I think it will take away from the layout.

I had a great time last night!!!

Charlotte Cramer said...

Hey Jeanne!!
I will probably be ordering the Pink Paislee from Stopandscrap.com!!! I can't wait to see the owls you are talking about!!! Thanks!!!!!!! Talk to ya soon and have a great weekend!!!