Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's About Time!





Well, I finally have a new layout to share! Woo-hoo!! When I got my hands on the new "Lime Rickey" line by Basic Grey, I couldn't wait to play with it! I actually searched through 3 years of photo files to find the right pictures for the paper! So here it is, pictures of my monkeys in the pool at my sister's house. You can't really tell from the photograph, but the sun's rays are bent away from the page, giving some dimension to the layout. I know, I know, I'm gettin' all crazy on y'all!! I also posted a copy of the sketch that I used to create the layout. While this layout is very linear, which is definitely what I am most comfortable with, I used several different patterned papers. Maybe I'm branching out a bit! :) Hope you enjoy - thanks for looking!!

2 comments:

Heather Bares said...

honestly, I don't know what is cuter, your layout or the sketch!!!! love your little people on your sketch!

Charlotte Cramer said...

Wow Jeanne!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I just tell you I LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout!!!!! So up my alley!!!!! I adore the sun too!!!