Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!





Hey there! Happy Mother's Day to all you great moms! I hope that you get some time this weekend to relax. Although it's only Friday, I am in Mother's Day mode - went by myself to get my nails done this afternoon (thanks Gil!) and am currently tucked away in my scrap room trying to create art.

Just finished a page (woohoo!) . . . I loved the paper, but had no idea what to do with it, because, well, it's different than what I'm used to. So I bought a second sheet, cut out a couple of the clouds, the sun and parts of the rainbow and popped them up on pop dots on top of the original sheet. It came out really cute, and it was fun to do! I might stickle the rays of the sun and maybe outline the clouds. The photos are 2X2, something else I hardly ever do. But they worked for this page. Might do something similar for the other three kiddos, not sure yet!

Hope to post again soon. Have a great, happy weekend! :)

2 comments:

Tina said...

Oh, so cute. I love 2x2s. It allows me to use many of my pics that I can't part with. Have a happy and peaceful Mother's Day.

Heather Bares said...

love it!!!