Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hello Again!

I've been saving several little projects to share with you, so here goes!

This is the time of year when I slow down on page layouts and start working on Christmas. I love, love, love to make beautiful gift bags for my kids' gifts! I use my Christmas Cricut cartridges, stickles, ribbon, acrylic gems, pop dots . . . so much fun, and so pretty under the tree! I have to start early, because of course I have four children, and three of the four have holiday birthdays. Here are a few pictures of my favorite gift bags so far!
















I did complete one new layout recently, and here it is!



I made it using my new Silhouette Cameo. The Cameo is similar to the Cricut, but instead of using image and font cartridges, you connect to your computer and download the images you want. So far, I really, really like it! I don't think it replaces the Cricut. Not for me, anyway. But it is a nice addition!

A friend recently asked me to make birthday party invitations for her daughter. The party theme was pink and brown owls. This is what I came up with. Isn't it cute? I love the little folded leaves and the flower in the owl's "hair"!



We did some serious trick-or-treating a couple of nights ago. The kids scored lots of loot and had a great time. I must say, they looked mighty cute, too! Anna was a beautiful little witch, Jack was Pikachu (his silliest costume yet), and my sweet little Mattie was . . . The Very Hungry Caterpillar! Cute, cute, cute!







Caroline went to her first homecoming dance a few weeks ago. She was beatiful! So hard to believe that my precious baby girl is so grown up . . .



Anna has been busy with her Tuesday horseback riding lessons. The horse she rides is named Buddy, and Anna loves him!



Our family is working together on a special Thanksgiving project, so once it takes shape a bit more, I'll be back to share with you!

Well, that's it for now. Thanks for stopping by and visiting with me!

No comments: