Monday, May 21, 2012

Caroline & Zach

I just put the finishing touches on my latest layout, and here it is!

I love this picture of my daughter, Caroline, and her boyfriend, Zach. When I saw the precious little birds in the Silhouette online store, I knew that they'd be perfect for this photo! I used lots of new patterned paper from some amazing manufacturers on this project, like bellablvd., Echo Park Paper Co., lilybeedesign, and Jillibean Soup.


Aren't these birds sweet? And look, one has blue eyes and one has brown, just like Caroline and Zach! I know, I'm a big cheese!


I made cupcake toppers last week for my nephew Hudson's third birthday party. It had a race car theme, so I made street lights, stop signs and "3 mph" signs. They were sweet! Simple, but cute.


Only a few more days until all four of my babies are off of school for the summer. We can't wait! Hope to be back with a nice long post sometime soon. :)

No comments: