Thursday, May 3, 2012

Happy Birthday, Hudson!

My sweet nephew Hudson is going to be 3 in a couple of weeks. He's the curly-haired cutie-pie on the right.


I offered to make his birthday party invitations - I love the look of a handmade invite! Huddy is big into the movie "Cars", so he is having a race car themed celebration. I cut out the race car and cloud of smoke using the Silhouette Cameo. I glued black buttons to the tires for a quick, cute accent.


I really enjoy making invitations for the special people in my life. It's such an expression of love to take the time to make something by hand for someone else. I'm not patting myself on the back here - this is how I express myself. It's my unique way of sharing with the people I love.

Hope you like this sweet, simple invite. Happy birthday, Hudson! :)

1 comment:

Tiffany Pellerin said...

We LOVE them! And we love you Nanny Jeanne! xoxo