Sunday, July 7, 2013

Back from the Beach

We spent last week in Gulf Shores, Alabama. Gil, the kids and I look forward to this beach trip all year long! Life slows down at the beach. No work for Gil, lots of time to relax and play with the kids, plenty of sand, sun and fun. We did have a couple of rainy days, but we made the best of the sunny ones.

I have a few pictures of the boys to share. The girls are 13 and 16, and not very interested in posing for pictures. The boys, I've discovered, will gladly have their picture taken in exchange for a trip to the souvenir store.

Here are my favorites of Matthew!




If you haven't picked up on it by now, let me share with you that Matthew is all monkey. There's not much this boy won't do for a laugh. I often say that he not only looks just like Gil, but that he has his dad's sense of humor as well. Matthew keeps us smiling, that's for sure!

Here's my sweet Jackie.




Did you guess that Jack loves (I'm talking LOVES) his boogie board? He had a blast with that thing! I get such a kick out of seeing this boy relax and enjoy himself and just have fun.

I'll be back with paper projects to share soon. I'm super tired, and am hoping that this post makes sense! Good night, all. Thanks for stopping by. :)

No comments: