Saturday, October 19, 2013

Together

I took this picture of Jack and Matt two years ago. We were at a park for a cross country meet with Caroline, and the boys were restless, so we decided to explore. There was a trail into the woods that they couldn't wait to follow, so I let them go ahead a little while I snapped away. This shot is my favorite! They were so happy, side by side as always. I love how this page turned out. I hope you'll like it too!


All four of our kids go to Catholic schools. Gil and I both attended Catholic schools, and we're blessed to be able to give our kids the same opportunity. Matthew's school has a Mass every Friday morning. It's always beautiful, always fun, and there is so much joy in the church that you can just feel it! There's something about hearing all those little voices singing to God with all their hearts that gets me. It's amazing! Anyway, yesterday Matt's class hosted the Mass, which means that the altar servers, gift bearers, readers, etc. all were chosen from his class. Matt was an altar server, and let me tell you, he took his job seriously! I got a few great pictures to share with you.

Doesn't he just look like an angel (ha!) in this one?!


Here he is on the way out of church singing "When the Saints Go Marching In." This song gets them fired up!


Matt and Fr. Gary Shexneider. This is what a great priest looks like!


Caroline has Homecoming tonight, so I'm off to assist in the preparations. Thanks for visiting! :)

No comments: