Monday, July 23, 2012

Henley Olivia

My brother and sister-in-law, Mitchell and Tiffany, welcomed a baby girl into the world on July 12th. Her name is Henley Olivia, and she is just perfect! I made Henley's birth announcements, and I think they're pretty cute. I like how the pink text goes so well with the pink tones of her skin. Henley is such a beautiful baby! She was only 4 days old when I took this photo. She was very cooperative and didn't complain at all. ;)


I can't decide if I should offer my custom, hand-crafted invitation/announcement services for sale. I mean, yes, I think my work is really cute, but I'm not sure if anyone would pay for it. It's definitely something I love and am passionate about. I could do this all day long!

On another note, we made Gil's awesome salsa last night, so I snapped a picture for my family cookbook project. This stuff is seriously delish!


I'll share more when I have more. I'm so very glad that you stopped by!


No comments: